Thursday 18 April 2013

Thing 16 - Flickr & Thing 17 Creative Commons

I was really looking forward to learning about Flickr as I had heard about it but I didn't know what it was all about. Once I got in there I didn't like the feel of it and straight away that put me off, also the fact that I had to sign up with another username and password put me off!

So I didn't really do much with this, even the enticement of the Flickr competition couldn't get me going on this Thing I'm afraid :(

Also reading what other people had said about the security and copyright of their images was certain and so I thought I wouldn't use it for my personal use.

So Creative Commons, this was really interesting to read and find out more about this. I had heard of the term but I didn't know what this actually meant. So was a really useful Thing to spend time learning about - just so I'm in the know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment